Contestants will be accommodated in the Athletes Village which is located in the north-west part of Baku, in a short walk from the National Gymnastics Arena, which is selected as a contest venue. The leaders and guests will be accommodated in the Boulevard Hotel Baku, which is situated on the coast of the Caspian Sea in 15 minutes’ drive from the contest venue.
THE ATHLETES VILLAGE
The Athletes Village is a settlement with a lot of facilities and services:
- 24x7 accessibility
- 6 residential buildings
- 10-15 floors in each building
- 3,600+ beds
- On-site catering facility and a dining hall
- Access to Wi-Fi zones, first aid, self-service laundry and recreational spaces
- Entertainment zone
- Outdoor recreation zone
THE BOULEVARD HOTEL BAKU
Set along Baku's seafront promenade with close proximity to major city attractions, Boulevard Hotel Baku offers 818 comfortable bedrooms and suites.
Guestrooms at Boulevard Hotel Baku boast with nice location, contemporary furnishings and comfortable bedding to provide maximum comfort for guests. Its modern room amenities include:
- Individual temperature control
- 42″ flat-screen TV with cable satellite television and a wide variety of channels
- International data ports and wireless internet access
- In-room safety deposit box
- Nespresso machine
- Walk-in rain shower and signature bathroom amenities
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board, bathrobes and slippers
- iHome docking station
- Non-allergic pillows, baby cots and extra beds (upon request)
Participants wishing to stay at the official hotel before 4 August or after 11 August are welcome to communicate their requests by email at travel[at]ioi2019.az. The organizing committee may assist with reserving the rooms but participants should pay the additional cost.